What you need to know about tree stump removal from Take A Bough
Local tree surgeon Take A Bough have many years of experience providing tree stump removal services throughout the South West London area, and can carry out these tree services to the highest professional standard using the very best equipment for the job.
Following tree removal, tree stumps can either be left in the ground or completely removed.
- For tree stumps left in the ground, they can be left to decay naturally, or to form an attractive garden feature, overgrown with roses or clematis perhaps. We will always leave such stumps at a suitable height so they do not form a trip hazard.
- For complete stump removal, use our professional tree stump removal service.
How to remove a tree stump
If you require your local tree surgeon to remove the stump this can be achieved in several ways:
- It can be grubbed out by hand if it is not too large;
- The stump can be broken down with a stump grinding machine;
- It can be removed by poisoning the stump and allowing it to slowly decay over time.
Customer review for our stump removal service
Wondering whether we’re right for you? Below is a 5-star Google review Take A Bough received for our stump removal service:
Was very happy with the service Toby of Take A Bough provided. A tree removal was quickly arranged over the phone. He removed everything efficiently – removing a tree roots and all – and left everything tidy. This is the second time I have used this company and I was very happy with them again.
We take great pride in offering the best local service around, and this is just one of many hugely positive reviews we receive from our clients for our tree services.
Contact us for tree and stump removal services
If you need a qualified local tree surgeon for tree and stump removal services in South West London locations such as Wimbledon and Wandsworth, we will be happy to help you with a free estimate for the work required – contact us today.
Other services from our expert tree surgeons
Read about the tree surgery methods and processes that can resolve your tree issues.